Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Day after the training...

Hello teachers,

I will be posting like this whenever I will get the time to write something to somewhere and soon I will upload the photos and share one link to you here. You need to be in touch with me through any kind of communication. Please be updated with new innovations in the education that will help you to be better. One more thing to share with you that I have received one letter from Sadhu Saheb and that I am posting here so you will really feel successful ending of our training....

23 Jul (2 days ago)


"sir hu trining ma avyo tenathi mane computor ni sari mahiti mali6 have
hu navu computor lavish ane practic kari school ma saru parinam lav va
mahenat karish traning ma j atmya hatya ni cluip batavi tenathi mara
atmya vishvas ma vadharo thyo6
tamaro abhar
good night"





So start commenting and discussing about the days we have spend and project based learning which we have learned...


Thanks 
Kamlesh Joshi



2 comments:

  1. Dear Sir,

    How are you.
    We missed you very much.
    I tried some ppt slides in ubuntu.
    But there are some problems occured.
    Some ppt are not running well.
    Give me some advise about that.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Girishbhai,

    I hope you all are well with health over there..
    Even I really miss the days over in Himmatnagar..

    Sir convert those file into 2003 by going in 2007 MS office than only it will work...

    Give my regard to everyone....

    ReplyDelete